Sunday, June 18, 2006

Clay Aiken is Awesome!!!


So says a disc jockey from a radio station in Charlotte North Carolina.

4 disc jockeys are captured talking on the radio the morning after the American Idol finale when Clay Aiken made a surprise guest appearance on May 24th 2006. This station hasn't really given Clay too much of a break in the past and that's what makes this clip special to me.

I don't know who made this combination of audio set to video clips but it's a masterful job and I thank the creator, no not the big guy up there, I mean the montage maker. I'll happily give credit if I find out who made it.

Grab a snack, you may want to replay it a few times. ;)



Technorati tags: , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. GraphicsinMind-Ramy8:34 AM

    Wow! I enjoyed watching that video so much. It was a great juxtaposition of the deejays talking and the performance and reactions. Thanks so much for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm spent.. right about now. Wow! Thanks! Great to watch it again and even more exceptional to watch it while hearing the commentary! (This comment brought to you by !)

    ReplyDelete