Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Was there a Clelly? I think so.



Some fans of both of these artists feel that Kelly and Clay got very close when they spent 2 months together touring the country and sharing a tour bus. There was plenty of flirting but I think that Clay saw her as a bit too young and it never took off. Kelly wrote this song with (the guitar player) Danny Wiesman's help and debuted it on the last night of the tour. She was crying and many people felt that she was sad that she and Clay were parting ways.



Technorati tags: , , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

  1. Heh, I always <3'ed the Clelly. They were v. cute together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoyed watching the Clelly. They obviously had fun together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessme8:34 PM

    I don't know who you are, but your site has been a blessing for me tonight! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete