Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Clay Aiken: An Excellent Example




Fresh Bread Weblog featured Clay Aiken again today.

Monday, I featured Clay Aiken on my "Fresh Bread" blog. Today, I bring him into focus one more time. Not because he is a product of my "hero worship." Only Jesus fills that bill for me. However, I discovered on Monday that Clay has even more fans than I realized. He also has more harsh detractors.

So, today...I give honor where honor is due to one I consider a brother in Christ. I believe Clay is actively pursuing the passion of his heart and consciously demonstrating his faith...to bring healing to special needs children. Something he began BEFORE he became famous.

Who is my family? As Jesus said, "He who seeks to DO the will of My Father."

The video montage pictures Clay's heart. The music is one of my favorite songs, "The Prayer" by Josh Groban and Charlotte Church:


10 comments:

  1. great blog, Chexxxy !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:19 AM

    This is who Clay Aiken is, and shows his heart and goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Billie9:24 AM

    I find it interesting that someone
    that dosen't know Clay can see the
    good man that he is and some so called fans can't.What's up with that? It is like what Clay said,
    people are going to believe what
    they want.Take Clay at his word!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:30 AM

    Thank you for posting this Chexxxy. It serves to remind those of us who are fans of Clay exactly what kind of MAN he is. Regardless of all the ugliness that is spoken about him, Clay's true light shines through.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Birdie910:59 AM

    Thanks for posting this, Chexxxy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:10 PM

    Yes that's the real clay.

    Thank you chexxxy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:08 PM

    That is just beautiful. Thank you Chexxxy - it shows the man that Clay really is.

    I just love him!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4:25 PM

    The devil is fighting extremely hard to bring Clay down. Clay's light shines too bright for evil. It drives them crazy! Beautiful montage. Clay is who he says he is. It's not very hard to understand if you pay attention to facts and not fiction.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous6:05 PM

    Clay's light shines brightly, illuminating his generous heart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous3:24 AM

    Clay has always been a man of faith yet some act as if that part of Clay does not exist or as if it will disappear because they don't want it to be true. Meanwhile he keeps on going, simply living his life, while they sit at their computers spewing hate and lies. Some call themselves fans but it is a cover. You cannot read the words at the OC board and still believe they are fans.

    ReplyDelete