Sunday, April 06, 2008

Clay Aiken, 'On My Way Here' -- Song Premiere



Popeater has the first listen up on their blog

Posted Apr 7th 2008 12:00AM by Reg Gonzales
Filed under: Pop, Songs, Song Premiere, Exclusive, New Music
Artist: Clay Aiken
Song: 'On My Way Here'
Why You Should Listen: The pop superstar will be releasing his eagerly-awaited album 'On My Way Here' on May 6 -- his first collection of original songs since 2003. And since Clay fans are just "Aiken" to hear new music, satisfy your sweet tooth with the inspiring first single, written by OneRepublic frontman Ryan Tedder.


Click here to listen!



.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:44 PM

    Chexxxy, I can't listen to the song. I don't know what the problem is, but I can't get it to work. Hope you have it here. Thanks

    ReplyDelete