Sunday, January 11, 2009

Music Videos

I had not seen some of these videos of Clay Aiken's songs from "A Thousand Different Ways" before. I am so glad that they were found on a British msn site, uploaded by Sony UK. I wonder why the first 2 were not released in America? The videos are also available for sale in Russia, as are most of Clay's albums.


Click on the pictures to view the videos.

Clay Aiken - These Open Arms
Clay Aiken - These Open Arms





Clay Aiken - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
Clay Aiken - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word





Clay Aiken - A Thousand Days
Clay Aiken - A Thousand Days





Clay Aiken - Without You
Clay Aiken - Without You



~~~

2 comments:

  1. Chel4Clay6:24 AM

    I think these are the videos he did for WalMart. I don't remember what it was called exactly, Sound Scan maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - love the vids - Clay Aiken does cool dude soooo well and that VOICE. There can only be one - Idol found, game over.

    ReplyDelete